- Request rates;
- Accept and book loads:
- Drawing consignment notes and customs documentation;
- Coordinate and propose solutions to problems;
- Handle shipments with dangerous good;
- Maintain contact with customers, airlines, handlers and transporters.
- Higher vocational educational background (HBO);
- Involved and stress resistant;
- Good communicational skills;
- Experience in marine logistics is a plus;
- No 9 till 5 mentality;
- Motivation to develop;
- Knowledge of how to use the MS office package;
- Knowledge of logistics legislation;
- Fluently speaking Dutch and English, spoken and written.
What we offer
- An independent position with plenty of room for development and own initiative;
- Possibility to follow courses;
- Good employment conditions (including max. travel allowance, 25 vacations days, reimbursement for training costs and courses) with a competitive salary.
Why you would want to work with us
Best Global Logistics B.V. is a logistics service provider with offices in Rozenburg (Amsterdam Schiphol) and Rotterdam. The location for this position is in our new office in Rozenburg. Our service orientation, years of experience in the logistics industry and our rock-solid international agent network enable us to serve our customers on a global scale. Our slogan ‘What is said, will be done’ was very deliberately chosen. We communicate honest and clearly with our customers and keep our promises at all times. In addition, we provide our customers with advice and we help them find the most efficient solution
Do you recognize yourself in the above points and do you want to be part of the BGL team? Send your (enthusiastic) motivation letter with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any substantive questions about this vacancy, you can also contact us via this email address.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy in not appreciated.