What are you going to do?
As a Strategic Sales Associate, you are constantly on the lookout for and communicating with (potential) customers. You are able to respond to a wide variety of situations that present opportunities as a result of your adaptable attitude and solution-oriented ability. You are part of an ambitious sales team with whom you work tirelessly to meet both individual and team goals.
Full time – Permanent
- Identify and target potential business opportunities;
- Establish and maintain successful partnerships with customers;
- Prospect for leads and perform heavy cold calling to build a pipeline of businesses using various methods, such as face-to-face visits, phone calls, and networking;
- Supervise accounts daily to retain existing relationships;
- Responsible for price and service negotiation with customers, carriers, and overseas agents;
- Nurture new sales leads to secure business;
- Responsible for offering quotes to current and prospective clients;
- Responsible for supervising shipments until delivery is completed to guarantee smooth operations and customer satisfaction;
- Work closely with the operation team and overseas agents to develop a collaborative relationship to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Open to any nationals;
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma holder or any relevant course;
- Minimum 3 years of UAE experience in freight sales / freight forwarding /logistics;
- Must have existing client base in the UAE;
- A valid UAE Driving License;
- Must have a proven sales track record in business development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Proven ability to work autonomously and maintain solid working relationships with clients;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is essential.
- A self-sufficient position with plenty of room for growth and initiative;
- A dynamic work environment with driven coworkers;
- A full-time position with permanent employment;
- A dynamic position with a rapidly growing organization that offers numerous career opportunities;
- Salary up to 12.000 AED plus mobile allowance, commission based on target achievement, annual ticket and benefits provided by UAE labor law.
About Best Global Logistics
Best Global Logistics specializes in integrated operations of warehousing and transportation services that are complex and time-critical. BGL has a global reach through its offices in multiple locations worldwide and through an extensive network of long term and well qualified partners. The location for this position is in our brand new office in Dubai, UAE. Our years of experience in the logistics industry and our rock-solid international agent network enable us to serve our customers on a global scale.
Do you identify with any of the above points and desire to join the BGL team? Send your motivation letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact us at this e-mail address if you have any substantive questions about this position.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.