We can offer a very good work environment, competent colleagues, a high grade of work flexibility, career opportunities and a challenging job with various and exciting work tasks. Our customers are both Norwegian and global. We work in many different market segments. Our main focus is areas within: Marine, Offshore, Green technology and various industries where we can make a difference for the customer. We offer cost-efficient total solutions beyond what’s ordinary in the market.
- Arrange shipments (air, sea, train and car transport);
- Coordinate documentation and invoicing;
- Prepare offers for customers and agents;
- Obtain prices from suppliers.
- Professional, service-minded, positive and good collaboration skills
- Thrives on customer contact and relationship building
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Experience from forwarding: Air, sea or car freight
- Good skills in MS Office
- Accurate, structured and conscientious
- Ability to, and willingness, to acquire new knowledge
About Best Global Logistics
Best Global Logistics is a company in great growth with great expansion ambitions, both nationally and internationally. Best Global Logistics and sister company Marinetrans have offices in several countries in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and America. BGL has about 70 employees in Norway. We have 2 offices with warehouse terminals in Gardermoen and Moss. BGL offers integrated forwarding and logistics solutions, both locally and globally. Best Global Logistics operates on a 24/7 basis and strives for personal follow-up and service at the highest level for our customers. The company prepares tailor-made solutions adapted to customers’ different logistics needs and various projects. We offer high value creation through creativity and entrepreneurship for our customers.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact:
Monica Lunder Westbye
📞 +47 900 777 00