Your unique industry
Distributing life-saving products
Pharma and Healthcare products can change or even save lives. Their composition requires precise and careful processing. Also their transport is regulated by many legislations and delivery is time-sensitive. Legal requirements vary per country and are subject to alterations. Our experienced staff is equipped and experienced in managing all of these challenges and flexibly deal with any changes that may occur during the process. We provide specifically tailored solutions and assist you as efficiently through your logistics process.
Good practice makes perfect
Pharmaceutical and medical products can vary from medicines, equipment, technical devices, chemicals fluids to even human tissues and body fluids. Understandably, their distribution and storage must be handled safely and in accordance with all applied legislations. The Good Distribution Practice (GDP) regulations are internationally accepted and guarantee quality for the supply chain of pharmaceutical products. Every medical and pharmaceutical project by BGL is in compliance with the GDP standards. Our qualified employees monitor every step to ensure your shipment is handled properly and with integrity as conducted. Trust BGL to be the best logistics service provider for your industry.
Our offer to you
Expert handling of any project
The nature of (some of) your products might require temperature-controlled provisions throughout the supply chain. BGL offers several dedicated transport modalities with different ranges of temperatures based on your standards. In addition, we offer support for hazardous materials and pharmaceuticals with dry ice.
- Complete management of all in- and outbound Pharma & Healthcare logistics
- Special project logistics (like heavy-lift cargoes and oversized equipment)
- Temperature controlled services – Cold Chain including distribution, storage and transit shipments
- controlled (+15°C and +25°C)
- cooled temperature (+2°C and +8°C)
- frozen temperature (< -20°C)
- GDP Certified licensed and regulated facilities
- A dedicated, qualified and available team of experts
- Full support for hazardous materials (for example dry ice transport)
- Multimodal ways of transport (air, ocean and road/rail services)
What we do
Client cases we are most proud of
Want to know what other services we can offer for you?
We operate worldwide
With offices and warehouse facilities in all corners of the world, our highly skilled and dedicated operations experts work with some of the world’s leading companies.